суббота, 21 марта 2015 г.

My Rubber Band Shoulder Warm-Up Routine Video

 


I place this routine directly after the joint preparation mobility drills I do (joint rotations etc.)
It consists of 8-12 repetitions of each exercise:
  • standing straight arm reverse shoulder flys in 3 different angles
  • normal standing straight arm shoulder flys in 3 different angles
  • Bulgarian (elbow 90 degrees) / Cuban rotations
  • bent over cross pulls
  • bent over inverted cross pulls
  • and straight arm rotations
It really mobilizes the whole rotator cuff and shoulder girdle and gets me ready for harder exercises.
Besides on workout days, I also do this on rest days as prehab to help recovery and keep the blood flowing through the damaged muscle tissue.
I hope this helps some of you to get some ideas for your warm-up in order to stay safe during your workouts.
Check out Mobility 101 for more mobility awesomeness.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий