пятница, 22 января 2016 г.

Healthy Shoulders Tips From Jon Hinds

   http://www.eftconcepts.com/mobility/2016/1/22/21-healthy-shoulders-tips-from-jon-hinds

 



Jon Hinds is one of my favorite coaches and he is a huge advocate of Eischens yoga.  I have done Eschens yoga before and I don't think it is much different than other forms, however there are some poses that I have not seen anywhere else. In video below John displays a cool TRX version of one of the Eischens yoga poses.  Jon claims this can help shoulder issues and it is something I have been practicing for a while.  I highly recommend all athletes to do Yoga since it is amazing for correcting postural issues, increasing flexibility, improving mental focus.  Yoga is shown to optmize hormones and this is something super important for recovery of athletes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий